8.13.2012

Farmer's Market

Living in a town with no grocery store is frustrating to say the least, especially being vegan. I don't consider the super Wal-Mart we have much of a grocery store. The closest thing I get to a decent produce section is the local farmer's market. This farmer's market takes place every Thursday between June and September/October. We have gone twice and got some great produce each time. My good friend Sarah and boyfriend Jake (along with his brother) have the best produce by far! They grow organically too and what is better than that?! You can check out the Davis Brothers website here. Below are pictures of what we got on the trips to the market:

 First trip:Beet Greens and Kale
Second trip: Cucumbers, Zucchini, four different types of Garlic, tomatoes, and a homemade dog toy.

P.S. I just figured out how to get my pictures to be larger! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...