10.30.2012

A Night Out.

Saturday night something special happen. Andrew's band was playing in town for a Relay For Life benefit event and I was able to attend. I haven't gone out to a show, without children, in close to three years. It was so nice to be able to have a couple hours with only adults. I was able to relax, regroup, and clear my mind. This was all made possible because my in-laws offered to watch Amar'e, and Damien was at another birthday party that was a sleepover too! Win-win. I am so thankful! It was unusually warm for this time of year. When I left the show my car said it was 57 degrees outside, and it was 10 at night. I couldn't believe it! It was really nice to see Andrew play as well. I think he is great guitarist and miss being able to see him play at shows. Most of his shows are in Maine. This is what my night out looked like...


 Cute little wedding area we frolicked around. He looks mad, but he is just tired. He is so handsome.
 Band shot.


I had a great time!

3 comments:

  1. Was so glad that you're able to come out! And thank you as always for letting us crash your place! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was so glad that you're able to come out! And thank you as always for letting us crash your place! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed your show very much! You can crash at our place anytime you want to! I love having friends here! xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...