11.23.2012

Lately.

And this is what we have been up to lately:

 Raw vegan pumpkin pie thanks to Cliff and Foods For Life (post on this coming soon). So delicious!!!
 On this day it was about 60 out in the middle of  November, unheard of. I especially like this picture because Amar'e is airborne. Look close at her feet. Neither are touching the ground. Magical♥
 Amar'e and her godfather Kliff. Such a great picture of the both of them. Love their smiles!
 I love this photo. Don't know why, but I do.
 Mashed potatoes, sliced grape tomatoes, steamed broccoli. Inspiration from Vegan Mother Hubbard. Please check out her blog. She has amazing recipes and menus for vegan toddlers (she has toddler twin girls that are beyond adorable) and more! Love it!!
 Yum!
 Going green. Natural home freshener. Orange peels and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon boiled. Unbelievable!
 Amar'e helping to make Christmas gift for our loved ones! She filled the entire bottle herself. She is an amazing little helper!

 We love hanging out with little friends.
  I did it. I finally got a Monroe piercing. I've wanted one for years, and today I finally made this dream come true. Andrew hates it, but I love it.
Love it! 

 Basketball! 1st game of the year!
 Foul shot!
Mar and I in the girl's room.

What have you been up to lately? Let me know in the comments below!


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs






3 comments:

  1. I love that your daughter always smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, she is well trained around the camera. I must take 100 pictures a day! I also wanted to tell you that I checked out your blog and I love it! Your little one is sooo cute!

      Delete
    2. Haha I do the axact same thing! Thank you so much!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...