12.26.2012

Christmas In A Picture Overload

I am sorry I've been a little MIA and wrapped up in holiday festivities. I was suppose to get a post up Monday and today, but I ran out of time. Actually, I wanted to do this earlier but I messed up my wireless router trying to get Damien's Ipod touch connected. It took me most of the day to reset everything and get back online. It's good to be connected again. I may be able to catch up on my blogging a bit over the next couple of day because we are lucky enough to be getting  a Nor' easter that is expected to drop 12-18 inches of snow on us overnight. The good part, I don't have to go to work tomorrow. The bad part, it is more work shoveling 12-18 inches of snow than it is to go to work. Did I mention that I think I live in the wrong part of the country, maybe even world?

Anyway, I hope everyone was as blessed as we were this holiday season! We got to spend time with family, each other, and friends! This family was extremely blessed with a TON of wonderful gifts. We can not be more thankful. Unfortunately, it wasn't one of our strong years for the gifts giving. We tried to keep it nice and simple. We are living on the tightest budget we have ever lived on, so we tried to make most of our gifts we gave f....but unfortunately I ran out of time and wasn't able to make everything I planned on making. Here is what most of it looked like. (I am currently trying new things with my camera and attempted to shoot most of these pictures in manual mode. I am still learning photography and hope to get better in time):

 Our very first Tofurkey
 Our Christmas dinner with Kliff...you can't see but he is there!

 Nom, nom!

Vegan Christmas cookies. Thank you Sandra from Vegan Mother Hubbard for this delicious cookie recipe!

 Holiday punch courtesy of Andrew. He named it Winter Wonderland.

 It wouldn't be Christmas if something like this didnt happen. Thank you blocked drain pipe and over flowing tub! We couldn't of done it without you!

 What a mess! Thank you Brad, Kliff, and Andrew for making this mess go away.

 I hate it when it rains inside the house.

 At mems and peps for Christmas Eve.



Picture party!





 Newspaper is the cheapest wrapping paper ever. Especially the free newspaper.


 Finally found these colored pencils! We love them!

 Christmas at Andrew's folks house. This is were all the magic happened!


A great way to end a long stretch of eating, gifting, and having fun....a good book with Auntie Stacie. 

I hope everyone had as much fun as we did! 
Happy Holidays my friends!!


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you. You had a great time (except to pipe thing). And tofurky??? How does that taste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my friend! Yah the pipe thing was a bummer but it is all fixed now! Yaay! Tofurkey is delicious, full of flavor. Seriously, try it if you get the chance...you will def go back for more!

      xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...