7.25.2013

26 Weeks




How far along? 26 Weeks 

Total weight gain: 8lbs

Maternity clothes? Nope 

Stretch marks? No new ones!

Sleep: Sleep.....what is that? I can not get comfortable. I can't stay asleep. Not doing so good in this area right now. 

Best moment this week: My sciatica adjustment follow up....being cracked never felt so wonderful. Happy to report that my horrible sciatica has disappeared for the most part! I've been seeing this wonderful doctor who has changed my quality of life in this area....it seems she has helped my shoulder as well. I never knew how important stretching was! Daily stretching is key. 

Miss anything? Sleep!!

Movement:Yes, yes, yes. Lots of movement. Kicks are getting stronger.

Food cravings: Fruits and vegetables,lemons,tomatoes,nachos,chocolate chip cookies, salt, this chickpea concoction that Andrew whipped up one day for lunch, Brussels sprouts lot and lot of brussels sprouts, caramelized onions, Mangos,Watermelon, cucumber and avocado rolls...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Pretty much over this part of the journey.I hope.

Gender: We will not be finding out the gender until the day the baby arrives. I have been watching the DVD of the ultrasound, and I have a suspicion that we are having a boy. I am in no way trained in gender determination of ultrasounds, so I am extremely uncertain. We still will be picking out a boy name and a girl name. 

Symptoms: Heartburn, back ache, loss of memory, concentration and the worst part of all my exhaustion is back!!!! NOT GOOD! Speaking of, is it nap time yet???

Belly button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Still getting some mood swings on and off. If I get hungry...watch out.

Looking forward to: My next appointment with my midwife...I love hearing this little baby's heart beat! 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...