8.21.2013

30 Weeks






How far along? 30 Weeks 

Total weight gain: 9lbs- a little on the low end. I guess I should be up in the high teens low 20s This by no means is intentional. Baby is growing fine because I am measuring big (as you can see above).

Maternity clothes? Yes, I've had to dig out the wonderful maternity clothes I got when I was pregnant with Amar'e. I am so thankful for them. I am still wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans unbuttoned. 

Stretch marks? Yes. Getting some redness on the top of my growing belly. I've picked up the use of my bio-oil.

Sleep: Much better than last week. 

Best moment this week: Amar'e singing to my belly and saying she would be mad if the baby was a boy. 

Miss anything? Breathing normally. I've been a little short of breath on occasion. 

Movement: Some days the movement is non-stop, and other days the baby is a little quieter. 

Food cravings(this will be an ongoing list I will add to) : Fruits and vegetables,lemons,tomatoes,nachos,chocolate chip cookies, salt, this chickpea concoction that Andrew whipped up one day for lunch, Brussels sprouts lot and lot of brussels sprouts, caramelized onions, Mangos,Watermelon, cucumber and avocado rolls, water with lemon. Salad and corn on the cob. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: I have been getting occasional nausea. Probably because my stomach is being squeezed by the little human I'm growing.  

Gender: We will not be finding out the gender until the day the baby arrives. I have been watching the DVD of the ultrasound, and I have a suspicion that we are having a boy. I am in no way trained in gender determination of ultrasounds, so I am extremely uncertain. We still will be picking out a boy name and a girl name. 

Symptoms: Heartburn, shortness of breath, slight swelling, nausea.

Belly button in or out? In but flatten right out. 

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy this week. 

Looking forward to: Another pregnancy massage from the best massage student in town and keeping up my daily walking routine. 

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your belly is really huge! "Amar'e singing to my belly and saying she would be mad if the baby was a boy. " hahaha so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to believe I still have 10 weeks to go!

      Delete
  2. Awwwhh so beautiful you look dear Dez!! Wow the bambino has really grown...have a feeling it will be earlier than expected...
    love you guys!!

    Awnee San

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...