11.01.2013

40 Weeks And Officially Overdue



How far along? 40 Weeks. Yes, I am officially overdue. My due date was yesterday (10/31/13).

Total weight gain: 10lbs 

Maternity clothes? Yes.Tops only. I am still wearing my regular pants.

Stretch marks? No new ones in the past week but veins are becoming more and more visible.  

Sleep: Sleeping is so-so. I get a lot of contractions during the night while trying to sleep.

Best moment this week: Finding out that I am 2 cm dilated....progress!

Miss anything? Sleep. 

Movement: Tons!

Food cravings (this will be an ongoing list I will add to) : Fruits and vegetables,lemons,tomatoes,nachos,chocolate chip cookies, salt, this chickpea concoction that Andrew whipped up one day for lunch, Brussels sprouts lot and lot of brussels sprouts, caramelized onions, Mangos,Watermelon, cucumber and avocado rolls, water with lemon. Salad and corn on the cob, pasta, salsa, beans and yellow rice, Kale, green juice.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not queasy anymore...lets keep it that way.

Gender: We will not be finding out the gender until the day the baby arrives. I say boy. 

Symptoms: I am 2 cm dilated and about 30% effaced. I have an ultrasound scheduled for tuesday along with a non-stress test. I am truly hoping I don't make it that far. Although, it would be very temping to find out the sex of the baby.....but I've made it this far without knowing and finding out now would be foolish.....right? 

Belly button in or out? From the front it looks like it is poking out a bit.  

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy...but I would be a bit happier if I were to go into labor soon!  

Looking forward to: Having this baby. Deep down inside I knew I would go past my due date. Only 5% of women deliver on their due dates. I wasn't on time for Damien or Amar'e.  I was five days late for Damien and two days late for Amar'e…..I have no reason to think that this baby would be any different. 


To the Sea


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...