3.01.2014

A Birth Day {Today Is Mine}

A birth day……my birth day. Yes, today marks my 28th year of life. I'm feeling pretty accomplished at this point in my life. I have my education, I have my husband and family, I have three wonderful children and I found out I have a passion for photography and I'm trying to start a photography business. I also found out that I enjoy making (and buying) handmade goods (Etsy shop found here). We have made some big changes to our lives recently when we moved out of the comfort zone of our hometown and relocated to Brunswick, Maine. I am happy with the way things are going. I feel like I can finally live a bit versus just exist.

 I feel much more confident as a person as I get older. Maybe as I get older I'm getting wiser. I look forward to continuing my journey of living this life of mine. I look forward to being closer to good friends and family. I can't wait to pick up from where we left off.  I'm looking forward to welcoming new people in my life.

For once, what is usually a slightly depressing day for me turned out to be a wonderful day filled with insight, fresh thoughts, and a new lease on life. At the age of 28 I feel like I finally understand the complex world that I must navigate with my family, or maybe I'm finally understanding that the world doesn't revolve around me or anyone else (expect a hungry 4 month old). I feel much more in touch with things that once perplexed me….

Today consisted of a Sushi date for lunch, a trip to an Art Museum, and stew and biscuits for dinner. Yes, it was a pretty simple day, but enjoyable.


XOXO










Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday my friend. I'm glad for, you really have a lovely family and you are going do amazing with your photography business. Can't wait to follow you in this journey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you TOI!!!! Much love to you and yours! xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...